.: Ashes of Kokoto :. (AoK)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Image by Liam) .:. We strive to teach new hunters the basics, and turn experienced hunters into masters, to improve ourselves beyond the limit and normal standards

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
.: AoK :.

Index

Forum Rules

Gallery
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Gallery
ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC - Page 2 Empty

ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC

Go down 
+3
Mark
Jmo1link
Saha
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Saha
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Saha

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC   ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:33 am

Nope because I know your main reason to be here =)

And you already said that the people from soc /b/ were making fun of the site.

Also:
I know I don't know much, but I know more than Necrus. The purpose of my post was to call him an idiot. Most of what he said was completely wrong, and you should have explained to him how wrong he really was before I ever did. I still stand by my main points, even if some of my evidence might be wrong.

Reason enough?

I warned you twice after that
So... yeah =)
Back to top Go down
Esco
Newcomer
Newcomer

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC   ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:35 am

The people from socb aren't making fun of the site. The people from my channel are making fun of it. You don't know anything about why we're here, you are assuming.

If you ban me you will have to ban Necrus for speaking ill of other members too.
Back to top Go down
maze
Squire
Squire
maze

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC   ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:36 am

Croda, in case you aren't clear, we are here to get away from drama. We want this behind us. That's why you'll find this thread deleted. Honestly? Here, we don't care what you think. We don't want to discuss this with you.

It's internet drama, it's stupid and pointless. Saha's topic post was just a FYI for everyone.

We came here to get away from this BS. Please respect that and consider this from another human being's point of view.

We aren't going to suddenly reply with 'Oh, gee, Croda, I never thought about it like that - you're totally right!'. It's just going to be more arguing until it's deleted.

So please, just stop.
Back to top Go down
Saha
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Saha

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC   ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:38 am

esco was banned after 2 warnings*
Back to top Go down
croda
Newcomer
Newcomer

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC   ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:53 am

like croda?!!???1111!!! :O the gall!

As to banning me, or keeping the site out of this, well, considering the only reason I joined was so I could respond to this thread, I really don't care a whole lot. But if you didn't want the site to be involved, perhaps you should have thought before you made this topic in the first place. It's not like we're posting all over the place about this, just in this topic. I just don't see the issue here.

As to talking on msn w/e. I can pm you my screen name if you want. Only thing I'm curious about is why you contacted mum instead of me really anyways. I didn't think it was that big an issue for you simply to post it. But I shall pm you my msn so that you can clear up my confusion.

Also, one last thing, but, aren't you assuming a bit much with necrus? I'm reasonably sure I know both sides of the story and have formed my own opinion of it. necrus has heard the second or third hand version of one side of the story. *shrugs* I suppose you're free to believe what you want though.

@maze
I don't think it's going to automatically change anyone's minds. Obviously, most people who know about this already have formed an opinion about it, and aren't going to change it. But, I don't think it entirely fair to have an FYI about only one side of a story. That's why I've posted what I did. I think it's important to know both sides of a story so that one can form their own opinions based upon observations.

Drama and the like, I suppose I can understand wanting to get away from it. Once this thread concludes, chances are you won't have to deal with me again. I still want to know saha's reasoning though, so hopefully he will be able to explain himself via msn since he's so against answering the question in the topic. Oh well, time will tell.

Also, lol@warnings. =P Even I didn't abuse my power that much. Worst I ever did was a one day suspension that I believed justified. I believe the appropriate word for this situation is hypocrite, but I wouldn't want to presume.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC   ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2