.: Ashes of Kokoto :. (AoK)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Image by Liam) .:. We strive to teach new hunters the basics, and turn experienced hunters into masters, to improve ourselves beyond the limit and normal standards

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
.: AoK :.

Index

Forum Rules

Gallery
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Gallery
ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC Empty

ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC

Go down 
+3
Mark
Jmo1link
Saha
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Saha
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Saha

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC   ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:40 am

Alright, everyone this is a post I will probably use for future reference.
You can read all the stuff.
You can reply as well if you want.

This is a little fight I had with mum and dahs.
Me:
I just have a tiny innocent question, it would be great if you can clear things up for moi.

Mazereon matter, yes.

I heard croda banned him, did you agree with this?
I hope to hear the answer soon if you don't mind.

Thank you =)
Mum:

Croda didn't ban him, he only suspended him. Even after Croda had posted the sticky and locked the other topic, Mazereon continued.
Me:
But he did something against maze, that is the matter in here.
While drym and the other kids are insulting most of the people they just get warned and nothing ever happen.

We are not being treated equaly are we?

Mum:
Dyrim and a few others have been suspended themselves before. I do not see why it is any different.

How we are treating you all any different.
Just that, they were suspended much earlier on and they learnt from that.

Even the mods, we do warn them if they done something wrong.

If you wish to continue about Mazereon, it is safe to say that he has done a few things that should we disclose, would not be very kind to him.

Me:
Of course mum, after all, maze is my friend =)
Hmm are we being treated equaly huh?
Then why you keep deleting our -rep to maze saying that is rep abuse and you left the ones from the purple kids untouched?

Mum:
Well, i was busy when those users did it. I will have to find a time to do it. And you guys are giving the -rep for the sake that he will not get the title he doesn't like. Seriously i'm sick of all these. Muyko, you DT and a few others. Giving him a -rep for that reason.

As for the others, i will have to go thru one by one.
Me:
My sister saw adeleine making fun of maze's title, with the other kids in Soc b.
They were planning to get to 0 maze's rep.
"for the lulz like they said"
While adeleine left those -rep.
I'm not sure if she can remove them but wouldn't she at least would tell you that?
The site feels like is being ruled by the kids now, and I can say that because a lot of people agree with that.

Mum:
Adelaine was just having some fun. As for the kids, they do get their warnings. And don't you agree, most people on the site are kids.

Adelaine can remove rep if she wants. Before even question me, how about you asak maze why is rep so important to him. He has been whinning about his rep since god knows how long ago.

Then dash:
Saha,
You will cease all enquiries of anything pertaining to Mazereon, to HotGamerMum. He can do it himself if he wants.

As to regards of recent events, anything you wish to ask or contest with, you will take it to Croda.

This is your one and only warning. If you continue with this and you go to any moderator or administrator besides Croda, I will personally suspend you for 1 week.

This ends now. It is Croda whom you should be approaching and not even you at that. It should be Mazereon himself.

If you decide to reply this PM, you reply at your own risk.

Minegarde Moderator
thraadash
Me:
Heh so I get a warning for defending a friend.
I was aware that croda was the one who banned him but I wanted to know if mum was aware of this.

And for the record, you don't have to treath my with things like that, I don't really care about it.

Nothing against mum thou, like I said, I respect her.

Dash:
Pestering her and interrogating her like a criminal does not show much respect, I'm afraid. Your actions do not tally with your words.
Me:
Interrogating her like a criminal?
Are you serious?
Seriously =l
I just asked why she kept deleting the -rep and why she left the reps with bad intentions from tm10 and the others untouched.

I can''t seriously believe what you are saying.

Dash:
You asked her a lot of questions. Not just that one. And kept asking and asking. If your memory is really that bad, I have nothing more to say to you.

Me:
They were doubts I had, wich she answered.
You are just using that to stop me?
If she felt bad fow my questions, then why she answered them?
I told her that it was her decision to answer them
Aren't you reasonable?
You just keep saying to people that you will suspend people or that they have bad memory?
I don't need a good memory because all the pm's are there.

That is the history, I like people to know the truth unlike dash and mum.
Back to top Go down
Jmo1link
Page
Page
Jmo1link

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC   ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:03 am

*claps hands for Saha*
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtbe.com/user/jmo1link
Mark
Knight
Knight
Mark

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC   ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:09 am

wow what happened while i was gone :'( well now atleast you guys cleared up why we moved so quickly and yes saha i feel you shouldve got answers for what happened maze probably just pissed them off some way or some how thats why they might beacting like a**holes but i cant say for sure not saying maze is the one to piss someone off and i havent really heard maze beg for reps as do some people in soc not mentioning any particluar names ..........F..O..B..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxLtMarkxX
Esco
Newcomer
Newcomer

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC   ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:51 pm

Quote :
You can't have a reputation system in a forum ran by children because they normally get jealous when someone seems more popular than them -_-;

Weak, timid children with frigale egos like ballons, I'm surprised they don't run around screaming the word "n00b" to everyone thinking they are the most clever little shits in the world -- anyone who says "noob" as an insult for every little situation can't be too smart... Evil or Very Mad

Just because they have power doesn't give them the right to use it how they want to achieve personal goals and seek out revenge for their insignificant little pride, what they do not understand is leadership is about doing what is best for the entire community, not yourself. As a leader, your follower's best interests are above your own - but there are weak people in this world who cannot handle, or understand that

And what sucks most about that situation is that there is so little we can do about it other than to spit all over their silly little selves, and move on to somewhere else where it doesn't suck and swallow, inviting everyone to come with you

I logged into SoC after many months of leaving it behind only to be reminded of why I left in the first place, same with Neoseekers... a-holes with power, who decided to give them that power anyway?! Just because someone is a complete dick to everyone doesn't mean they'd make a good admin or mod, thats another mistake, giving power to the wrong person... maturity, self control, and loyality to the community is required to become an effective moderator, not pushing down anyone who you think is better than you in some little way; and that happens in real life too! People in power doesn't feel powerful enough so they f- with whoever they can find that doesn't deserve it and tries to make that person look like something he or she is not

In fact! In many cases, the person they just f'ed with, is the person who REALLY deserves that kind of power, there is something really messed up with the hunting communities now a days and that is why I, Tiggy, Saha, and Ry created the Legions of Minegarde, a place where hunters to go to escape all that ridiculious bull and come to a place where everyone is treated equally as a person, where we respect each other's opinions and beliefs, where we encourage improvment - and to talk about the filth we left behind Razz

...well, anyway, that is all

Where do I begin? Well, for starters you have no idea what you're talking about in the least, whilst being completely biased on the whole matter.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way lets actually talk about your post. HotGamerMum, Adelaine, and HolyDragonNall are not children. Two of them are married and the other is in the army. No one is jealous of Mazeron because no one wants to be him. Why would anyone want to be with someone who asks for +rep.(he has admitted to asking; his explanation was to cancel out the -rep he unjustly got. However, he then asked the mods to remove that -rep so he in turn asked for +rep. for no reason other than having it), someone who constantly asks for special treatment(he complained about titles, about -rep, about being operator in the chat room, and being a moderator on the forum) while having an ego that could swallow the moon(he made a few guides, answered a few questions, but is by no means influential in the Monster Hunter community and is no more special than Biscuit, who asks for nothing in return)? I apologize for the brackets but things must be explained to the blind.

What do "weak, timid children with fragale(what?) egos" who like "ballons(huh?) have anything to do with the argument. You need to clean up your grammar when it gets to the point where your messages are cluttered and irrelevant. Those in charge of Skies of Croda and the senior members of the Monster Hunter community know the difference between "newb" and "noob." I'm not even going to elaborate on the irony of you insulting another persons intelligence, so I will move to the next paragraph.

No one was seeking out "personal goals" like you seem to believe. Croda banned Mazeron for breaking the only Random Musing rule to not post stupid shit. Just like others have been banned for breaking the same rule(tm10, DyrimTW, Stewthegreat, and others). He does not get a warning just because he didn't see the topic, especially when the topic he was mimicking was banned for the same reason. How dense could you be to see a broken rule, copy it, and then complain about being punished?

You say leadership is benefiting the entire community and not yourself. Who gained from Mazeron being banned? Not one person, and it was even a huge inconvenience to the admins/moderators to put up with the complaining from his groupies. Clearly they couldn't have done it for themselves. After this you speak down to the "weak people in the world" by saying they can't handle or understand leadership as you described. You are just some kid on a forum speaking about someone complaining about a just act. Who are you to talk down to anyone? I can talk down to you without being a hypocrite because we are of the same community, practising on the same forum; I wouldn't dare criticize the world because I would feel like an ignorant fool.

A decision between all the admins and the existing moderators at the time gave the power to the rest of the moderators. It was decided between a group of responsible people who thought they were the best choices. So far they have been the best choice, no one is perfect and we all make mistakes, but having Mazeron as a moderator is the worst thing that could happen to Skies of Croda. Ever since Monster Hunter on the PS2, those who know what they are talking about and have done more for the community than anyone else have been assholes, there are some exceptions but for the most part all assholes. They would all be gone if Mazeron was in power.

The squeaky wheel does not always get the oil, and the more Mazeron asked for special treatment the farther away he drifted from getting what he wanted. MHNoodles who has the most youtube subscribers didn't ask the admins for anything in seriousness. He told HotGamerMum they needed more operators in the chat room and was given it to see if he could handle it, he has never asked for an unjust -rep. to be removed and even when it was offered he turned it down. When him and Ravenkrus were given their custom titles they were told out of the blue to think of what they wanted. They never asked or even mentioned it.

Mazeron was banned for breaking the community rules like everyone else. I have done nothing in this post that you haven't done yourself. I might have broken the forum rules, but no more than you yourself have. Banning me or deleting this post will only show the hypocrisy of your argument and this forum. This should be left for those who want both sides of the same story.
Back to top Go down
Necrus
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Necrus

Number of posts : 509

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC   ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:55 pm

Thank you for your opinion and thoughts on that matter, don't worry I'll leave it up, its only fair that your voice be heard as well Razz

I haven't heard both sides to this story yet, and I'm not 100% sure whats going on between you two, but I have seen some pretty messed up things the people in charge seem to be doing, it helps to hear another side of the story so I'm glad you came to post

From what it looks like, it seems like its more of a miscommunication than anything, but I don't like how it was handled is all
Back to top Go down
http://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,114938
Esco
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC   ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:12 am

It was handled fairly, no different from any other rule breaker. The miscommunication was blown out of proportion by Mazeron, Saha, and Liam.
Back to top Go down
Saha
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Saha

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC   ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:13 am

I won't ban you tm, it is only your opinion anyway and we respect it.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC   ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:21 am

If you respected opinion than why was Raven's account banned when he didn't do anything?
Back to top Go down
Saha
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Saha

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC   ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:24 am

I was in the chat /b/ so I was aware of everything.
So don't bother to explain =)
Back to top Go down
Esco
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC   ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:26 am

We know you were, that's why we all went to our other channel to make fun of you all. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saha
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Saha

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC   ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:28 am

You can make fun of us, won't take my sleep away =)
Back to top Go down
maze
Squire
Squire
maze

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC   ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:40 am

tm10, you're a fool. Despite what you think, you don't know the whole story. The disagreements between me and the SoCro admins extend back in to Skies of Crimson, long before you're aware of.

Firstly, I don't ask for +reps. Can you show a thread in which I have? I recall doing so twice, but only for 2+'s to see what the next title was when I was on +149. BY all means, link it here if you know of one.

I don't complain or whine about my Scribe status on Croda. That's something else you've heard second hand which you don't know about. Again, show us some evidence. I give you permission to post any PM of mine you have.

"he complained about titles, about -rep, about being operator in the chat room, and being a moderator on the forum"

Yes, I complained when I help a lot on the site and my title was changed to Rep Whore. Who wouldn't? I've been in the chat room on Croda once, so I have no idea what you're talking about there. And I applied to be a mod, and I never complained about it when I wasn't chosen.

You also don't know about the gmail chat conversations I have with HGM and Adelaine. You're misinformed at best. So put up, or shut up.

EDIT: In fact, I don't care what you think. I came here to get away from stupid teenage drama like yours, so I'm not even going to reply to you in future.

Last edited by maze on Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Necrus
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Necrus

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC   ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:41 am

Make us fun of us if you want, seems like a waste of time to me Very Happy
but have fun with it
Back to top Go down
croda
Newcomer
Newcomer

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC   ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:42 am

oh fuck off >:\ I posted and it didn't work. *sighs* w/e. But since it's story time for saha, might as well be story time for me too

PM between me and maze
Maze:
Croda,

Firstly, I didn't see/read your new sticky in RM. It's not labelled "New Rules" or "Read before posting", it's just "About RM". My "attn" topic was not a taunt to you. It was a joking, light hearted reply to Jmo1link's similar joke topic. You'll notice I was actually taking the piss out of myself. A ban with no warning was exceptionally heavy handed.

Also, if you were really serious about forum rules, then DyrimTW's racist insults in the "I have grown apart from you..." thread would have been dealt with. His post was reported, so I know you know about it.

Also, if you were sick of mindless topics, can you please explain why "Chuck Norris vs Rick Astley" is still open?

I find it hard to beleive that these are far reaching forum rules when only two topics have been locked, and they just happen to be by members of the Master Hunters group. Especially when RM topics before, and after, all remain un-touched. Or is that a coincidence?

Me:
Honestly? The reason all the other stuff remains untouched is simply this. I have no interest in most of the forum rules. If someone complains about something, or if I see someone breaking them exceptionally blatantly, I'll try to step in and fix it, but I'm not overly concerned with the the little things. I don't worry about policing the forums.

What did irritate me was RM's degeneration into stupidity. That was what I decided to try and curb. You're right, perhaps a temporary ban was slightly excessive. But it's far more effective than having to repeatedly close topics.

The chuck norris topic, you're right. It is completely retarded and riddiculous. Unfortunately, the topic was created before I said anything in RM's, so I left it alone. I left all of the topics created before I said something alone.

As to the master hunters group, are you honestly that egotistical? I hadn't the faintest idea that there was a connection between the two of you other than the fact that you were making attention topics for each other. >_> If you want to post retarded threads like that, why not post it in your own forum?

But no, you weren't targeted, nor are the only ones. mhp2fan got a 24 hour temporary suspension as well. There were a few others that I did the same to as well. So there was no "targeting" going on. There are no secret societies out to get you. So don't worry about that.

Oh, and as to you taunting me, I didn't think you were. I was just taking a stand and you happened to be the starting point. And the sticky isn't labled new rules because they're not really rules. Suppose it's more like a line drawn in the sand, one that I had no idea if any of the admins would overturn or not, but I was planning on fighting anyways.

*shrugs* That's the long and short of it. If you're still confused, I'll still be here.
---------------

Now, I'm curious about one thing. I can understand it if maze was the only one to pm me, and if, after not being satisfied with my answer, he went over my head for justice or something. What I don't get is why saha and possibly others thought that not only would mum know better than I why I did something, but also that mum should overrule me without clear reason.
Back to top Go down
maze
Squire
Squire
maze

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC   ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:48 am

Croda, you should have asked me before posting a private message from me Razz

Liam, Saha etc are my friends, and they are intelligent people who make their own decisions. I told none of them to talk to Mum. They made that decision themselves, and it had little to do with me getting banned. Me getting banned by you was simply another issue on a long list.
Back to top Go down
Saha
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Saha

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC   ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:49 am

Hello croda, good story but we kinda got over it, we are just thinkin about the future of our team.

And you all from soc /b/ are coming here to talk about old stuff.

I'll kindly ask to let it out please.
Back to top Go down
Necrus
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Necrus

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC   ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:52 am

The people of Master Hunters, Inc. don't seem egostical, maybe there was just some confusion?
It looks like this whole ordel is a big miscommunication silent

This forum needs a lot of work, so yeah its pretty bad right now, but I'm still working on it, its good HTML and PHP practice Very Happy

I'm still learning about all this listening to everyone talk, but Im still kind of confused about it, but its not really my arugment though I'd like to help somehow seeing as my friends are involved
Back to top Go down
croda
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC   ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:03 am

@maze
well, considering saha already posted one, and we weren't talking about your sex life or something, I figured it wouldn't be a big deal =)

As to you telling them to talk to mum, I was not insinuating anything of the sort. With that curiosity bit at the end, I was more directing it towards Saha. -_- It's annoying when someone doesn't consider you capable of making decisions on your own.

@saha
I'm really not sure what you said in that last post, but if you didn't want to talk about it, you shouldn't have made the thread in the first place. You're free to ignore my posts if you want, but ffs. Are you really that scared of me?

@necrus
It depends. When your first thought is that someone is out to get you or your friend, it usually either means you're paranoid as fuck or you're egocentric, perhaps a little bit of both. Now, I don't want to tell you what to do, but in the future, you might want to get a better idea as to the whole story before you start passing judgment.
Back to top Go down
Saha
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Saha

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC   ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:07 am

Are you kidding me?
Why would I?
This is internet croda, I won't be scared of a name on a screen.

This thread is old, I'll delete it later but if I see anything else about this matter I'll act.
I'm warning you at the moment, yes.

We went here to leave all that behind and you are only coming here to talk about it, get over it.
Back to top Go down
Necrus
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Necrus

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC   ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:11 am

Im not egocentric or paranoid, I just like help out my friends ... o_O
and Im still not passing any judgment, Im waiting to hear the entire story first, me leaving SoC has little to do with any of this, I simply didn't like it there
Back to top Go down
Esco
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC   ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:22 am

In a topic awhile ago you said you only asked for +rep. to cancel out the -rep. you had. I know you said it, but it was so long ago I can not searching for it. You can if you want, but I am too lazy. The problem was while asking for the +rep. which you admitted to doing in the post. You then asked the moderators/admins to take the -rep. away.

I'll admit that most of what I know is second hand, but all that I listen to is from people who gain nothing from saying it about you. I don't listen to HotGamerMum or thraadash, and I agree that you are treated unfairly. I don't sympathize with your unfair treatment though, because you complain about it. Rep Whore was a joke, if you were more carefree you could have kept it and understood the humour in it. I for one would have liked the title Rep Whore. If HGM gave me another custom title I would change it to that.

People have helped the Monster Hunter community more than you have, they got nothing in return and they never asked for anything in return. You should take a lesson from them, and learn that you should help for the sake of helping and nothing else.

I know I don't know much, but I know more than Necrus. The purpose of my post was to call him an idiot. Most of what he said was completely wrong, and you should have explained to him how wrong he really was before I ever did. I still stand by my main points, even if some of my evidence might be wrong.
Back to top Go down
croda
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC   ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:24 am

@saha
I have no idea why you would be. But you have steadfastly refused to talk about my decision with me and have instead sought other sources.

I'm not trying to put words in your mouth, I'm just don't see any other bizarre reasons it could be. If you feel like setting me straight, I'm all ears.

As to this thread being old, heh. It's been up less than a week, and you've got topics with less replies in them that have been hanging around for months. If you want to delete it because things aren't going your way, or because you can't justify yourself and wish to eliminate the evidence or something for some weird reason, go ahead.

As to you warning me, what for? I haven't broken any rules that I'm aware of, nor do I see any broken rules elsewhere in this thread. I don't see anyone taking a stand against anything or anything remotely similar to that. I don't mind being banned as the only reason I showed up here was to reply to this topic. Ironically, you say you came here to get away from everything, but this forum is more public than your private one on soc. No one except the admins can view anything in there, and it's not like they're going to take the time to do so.

You complain about soc being corrupt and the modds abusing their power, heh, what do you call this?

@necrus
I wasn't talking about you when I was talking about the egocentricism and the possible paranoia. It was directed at those people who's first thought was that they were under attack. If you didn't think that, I wasn't talking about you.
Back to top Go down
Saha
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Saha

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC   ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:27 am

Necrus doesn't knows much but knows more than you do.

I WILL SAY THIS ONE LAST TIME
If you keep talking about this olda matter then you want to be banned.

It is your decision.
Back to top Go down
Saha
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Saha

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC   ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:29 am

Alright croda, you wanna talk?
Give me your msn.

All I see is you people coming just for the reason of bother.

I want this site out of this.
You want to give your opinions? Go ahead but out of here
Back to top Go down
Esco
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC   ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:30 am

Talking about this isn't banable in the forum rules. You're acting a bit like Croda now, aren't you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC   ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION MASTER HUNTERS INC
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next