.: Ashes of Kokoto :. (AoK)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Image by Liam) .:. We strive to teach new hunters the basics, and turn experienced hunters into masters, to improve ourselves beyond the limit and normal standards

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
.: AoK :.

Index

Forum Rules

Gallery
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Gallery
Animes That You Guys Like - Page 2 Empty

Animes That You Guys Like

Go down 
+4
Razull
BurlyNate
Necrus
ObaSolid
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sigurd
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Sigurd

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Animes That You Guys Like   Animes That You Guys Like - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:23 pm

srsly check out berserk guys >:]
Back to top Go down
Jmo1link
Page
Page
Jmo1link

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Animes That You Guys Like   Animes That You Guys Like - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:29 pm

Necrus wrote:
Is that the one about that detective who was liked turned into a kid or something, I saw that on Adult Swim like years back, I mildly enjoyed it becaues it didn't have sex appeal every 5 minuites
yes, and it appears they dont show it on TV anymore
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtbe.com/user/jmo1link
Razull
Squire
Squire
Razull

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Animes That You Guys Like   Animes That You Guys Like - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:03 am

My friends were over a few weeks ago, saw all of seasons 2 through 4. The show is good and everything, but seeing that much of it is just.... I dont know, but it loses enjoyability.

I also got into D. Grey Man, Desert Punk, and Hunter X Hunter, pretty cool series so far.

Desert Punk is funny with the sexuality though, such as the main character going on a two minute rant about his love of breasts and eventually moving onto an inner debate on size vs. shape.
Back to top Go down
Necrus
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Necrus

Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Animes That You Guys Like   Animes That You Guys Like - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:28 pm

Like all animes so far, its just about the sex, I guess the japanese don't like...you know...story...
Back to top Go down
http://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,114938
Razull
Squire
Squire
Razull

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Animes That You Guys Like   Animes That You Guys Like - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:03 pm

Hunter x Hunter is a good example of one that's plot over sexual content, I don't remember any involved. Except at one point, but that's once out of the 80 or so chapters I've read.

D. Grey Man doesn't have any that I noticed either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animes That You Guys Like   Animes That You Guys Like - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animes That You Guys Like
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.: Ashes of Kokoto :. (AoK) :: Forum :: Anime and Manga Discussion-
Jump to: