.: Ashes of Kokoto :. (AoK)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Image by Liam) .:. We strive to teach new hunters the basics, and turn experienced hunters into masters, to improve ourselves beyond the limit and normal standards

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
.: AoK :.

Index

Forum Rules

Gallery
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Gallery
Naruga Divine Plate Empty

Naruga Divine Plate

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosenrot
Newcomer
Newcomer

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Naruga Divine Plate   Naruga Divine Plate Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 12:21 pm

What's the quickest way to get these bastards? Need 2 of them for Naruga X.
Back to top Go down
Tigrex_Stole_My_Hat
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Tigrex_Stole_My_Hat

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Naruga Divine Plate   Naruga Divine Plate Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 3:08 am

First of all, welcome to the forums Rosenrot, would you be the same as the one from Neoseeker's by any chance?

Well from my past experiences the quickest way for me was to use a fire weapon, break everything I possibley could and cut off the tail, then if he's still a live, then capture him. I know it's tedious, but I think that when your not trying to get them, you have a better chance of it.
Anyways good luck, and if you need help on Xlink Kai then PM me your info and I can help yeah out anytime yeah want. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/redhotmonkey95
Rosenrot
Newcomer
Newcomer

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Naruga Divine Plate   Naruga Divine Plate Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:52 pm

Tiggy wrote:
First of all, welcome to the forums Rosenrot, would you be the same as the one from Neoseeker's by any chance?

Well from my past experiences the quickest way for me was to use a fire weapon, break everything I possibley could and cut off the tail, then if he's still a live, then capture him. I know it's tedious, but I think that when your not trying to get them, you have a better chance of it.
Anyways good luck, and if you need help on Xlink Kai then PM me your info and I can help yeah out anytime yeah want. Smile

Yup, i'm the Rosenrot from Neoseeker, but I don't post there much anymore.
Would Susano Blade suffice?
Unfortunately, I don't have Kai. I did try setting it up, only to fail miserably lol!
Back to top Go down
Necrus
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Necrus

Number of posts : 509

PostSubject: Re: Naruga Divine Plate   Naruga Divine Plate Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:06 am

Susano Blade is a decent choice, I think that's what I used before I got that rarity-9 Silver Rath wyvern blade
Back to top Go down
http://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,114938
Tigrex_Stole_My_Hat
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Tigrex_Stole_My_Hat

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Naruga Divine Plate   Naruga Divine Plate Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:02 pm

It could work, if it doesn't then try a fire SnS like the Golden Falchion.
I'm going to work on a Xlink Kai Set up video guide soon, but I can help walk you threw it before I get the video out if you want!
I can make it work on XP and VISTA running computers.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/redhotmonkey95
Mark
Knight
Knight
Mark

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Naruga Divine Plate   Naruga Divine Plate Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 2:30 pm

well i can help to if you want and once you do get kai i will help you as much as you want Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxLtMarkxX
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruga Divine Plate   Naruga Divine Plate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruga Divine Plate
Page 1 of 1