.: Ashes of Kokoto :. (AoK)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Image by Liam) .:. We strive to teach new hunters the basics, and turn experienced hunters into masters, to improve ourselves beyond the limit and normal standards

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
.: AoK :.

Index

Forum Rules

Gallery
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Gallery
[Fanfic] ~Prophecy~ [Sequel to "Memories"] Empty

[Fanfic] ~Prophecy~ [Sequel to "Memories"]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tigrex_Stole_My_Hat
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Tigrex_Stole_My_Hat

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: [Fanfic] ~Prophecy~ [Sequel to "Memories"]   [Fanfic] ~Prophecy~ [Sequel to "Memories"] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 4:48 am

I would like to present the Sequel to the fanfic Memories. I would highly advice reading that one first before this as it wont make much sence unless you do. This is still a WIP [Work in Progress] as school is taking up a lot of my time. I manage to squeeze out a chapter once and awhile, so enjoy guys, I hope it's as good as everyone else says, I had a great time writing it. =]
http://www.aquachaos.nl/plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?807
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/redhotmonkey95
Mark
Knight
Knight
Mark

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: [Fanfic] ~Prophecy~ [Sequel to "Memories"]   [Fanfic] ~Prophecy~ [Sequel to "Memories"] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:43 pm

wow dam you right alot of fanfics and there all very good Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxLtMarkxX
Necrus
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Necrus

Number of posts : 509

PostSubject: Re: [Fanfic] ~Prophecy~ [Sequel to "Memories"]   [Fanfic] ~Prophecy~ [Sequel to "Memories"] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:10 pm

Grade A writing, especially compared to a lot of FanFic writers who don't really put a lot of time into theirs
Back to top Go down
http://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,114938
Mark
Knight
Knight
Mark

PostSubject: Re: [Fanfic] ~Prophecy~ [Sequel to "Memories"]   [Fanfic] ~Prophecy~ [Sequel to "Memories"] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:40 pm

yeah he must spend hours on this
Back to top Go down
Tigrex_Stole_My_Hat
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Tigrex_Stole_My_Hat

PostSubject: Re: [Fanfic] ~Prophecy~ [Sequel to "Memories"]   [Fanfic] ~Prophecy~ [Sequel to "Memories"] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:45 am

Here you go guys, after a long time of waiting I present to you Chapter 7 of Prophecy. *bows*

“A shee....”
“Asheee....”
“OI ASHE GET UP NOW BEFORE I BOOT YOU IN THE HEAD”
Aghh, I thought as I slowly opened my eyes, still blurred from what originally happened. I got up to see who was the one that was waking me up, making me feel such intense pain all around my body.
“Gah... Who are you...” I slowly looked up to a mysterious girl, “and where are my friends?”
The girl, flowing hair as bright as the flaming sun, eyes as black as a void, slowly stood up, I noticed I was in a bed with the two others laying in the, still asleep.
I noticed the massive gash on my left leg rapped up in bandages, but my attention quickly changed when I remembered that I got blinded by a spray of Magma, yet I’m looking out of my eye right now.
“You, what does my eye look like to you, right here.” I pointed out.
“You have a scar, whatever you did while I was gone must have been pretty stupid.”
“Wait you, I know you?”
“I don’t expect you to understand what happened or even believe me for that matter, but it seems you forgot your childhood friend Ashe.”
I slowly layed back down as she attended to the my injured friend Daka, and the person we guessed was Crystal.
“Who is she?” I asked.
“I don’t know, but shes in serious condition...”
“Well I’ll go get the cart driver and we’ll go back to our town Hailstrum then.” I tried to get up, but before I knew it I was back on the bed painting in pain.
“You wont be going anywhere with that, and besides... The cart has been destroyed and driver is dead.”
Wow I thought, that guy had a family and everything, he had to stay for us and he paid the ultimate price for it.. I felt sick to the stomach while thinking about this.
“Don’t worry, my dragon will fly you and your friends back to your town once you have recovered somewhat.”
“Wait a minute, your saying that you have a pet Dragon? Like... What are you talking about?”
“A Kushala Daora, I found it abandoned as a baby and raised it myself. He’s quite the flyer and loves his Mosswine treats, thats all I will have to tempt him with.”
“Well thats... Wow, very impressive..”

“AUGHHH” Daka opened his eyes and started groaning in intense pain as the girl rushed over to him.
“Quickly, drink this. It will help you feel better.”
“Murgurgalurgalmurragala” Daka tried to talk while drinking. Once taken away he coughed up half a mouthful of the liquid and started coughing, like he just saw a ghost.
“You, you no... I carried your dead bloody body back years ago! You can’t be here right now!”
“Calm down Daka, I know this is shocking, but you need to calm down or you’re going to open up your wounds again, please sit still.
“Bull, stand still?! I saw you dead, it killed you but you’re sitting right next to me!” Just then Daka looked over to me to see me conscience.
“Ashe, you remember her don’t you?! Rika, how could you forget those eyes?!” Daka started to get louder, which starter to alert the girl over in the corner to come over and help hold down Daka.
“Youmu?! What are you doing here, and Rika? You were dead!” I started to get restless and I got out of my bed, standing up regardless my wounds opening and blood staining the white bandages.

It took awhile for both me and Daka to settle down, but after awhile all of us were sitting around and talking about the events that happened. We all found out that the girl in the Tigrex armor was indeed Crystal, the girl with the bright blue hair. We talked for hours, shareing all we knew and what we expected to come.

“Yeah so basically thats why I set up this test for you Ashe, I had to see for myself if this Prophecy was true, and it seems as if it was.
“Ashe would you come with me for a second? I have something that might interest you.” Rika stood up slowly and walked outside to a cave nearby. I walked inside with a torch to see a massive stone, blood red letters inside it.
“Does that say what I think it does?” I asked curious.
“Yeah, my future... it’s destined me for death just like yours.”
“But look closely here, it says that everyone that is somehow connected will find a “Companion” to help them in his or her travels, I believe that my Dragon is that. Ashe if these things are true, they only come to the strongest of people which means chances of you finding one of these dragons are very strong, but keep in mind that there is a very heftey price that you will need to pay.” Rika slowly stopped as she noticed a smaller text appear in front of her.
“Rebelion of the fate, Your faith in your abilities are great, it may be to great for the great evil that is slowly approching. Together, if willing to pay, will have the ability and partners to destroy the fate of death which has been said to befall you.”
“That, Right there, was not all completed until you showed up right here. Now I’m sure something is going to happen and very soon, but in the mean time we need to get you home right away.” Rika took a small bell from her belt and threw it at the wall.
Within seconds a massive crash landed outside the cave. We rushed out to see a massive Kushala Daora, with Daka and Crystal ontop, ready to take off into the stary night.
“I can’t go yet though, so much has been unanswered, we’ll stay until tomorrow” I tried to bargen.
“Things will unravel all in due time Ashe, now get back to your town and rest for a little while, great things are about to begin and we may need you three.”
Before I even knew it I was ontop of this dragon and we were soaring threw the air.
“Damnit I didn’t want this to happen, what are we supposed to do now?” I looked back to see both Daka and Crystal passed out, sleeping like a brick.
“I suppose that isn’t a bad idea...” I thought to myself as I layed down upon the cold metal exterior of the elder dragon.

My eyes opened quickly to the sound of screams and a bright red light shining upon me face. I looked down as we decended to a city in blaze, Men, women and their children all screaming as they fled from the houses.
“Daka, Crystal wake up, this is serious! The dragon is landing here for some reason. Daka’s eyes opened wide.
“Thats because this is Hailstrum!” Crystal said jumping off the dragon and running into the city ablaze.
Daka quickly went towards his house as I ran as fast as I could back to the house of my parents. Running with such intense pain flowing threw my body almost made me fall to the ground and start screaming myself, but something kept me going until I reached the foot of my house, fully destroyed and blood splashed everywhere.
“Mother! Father!” I screamed as I went to the top of the hill where “The Grave” was.
There sat my mother, my fathers head on her lap. My mother was full of tears as I slowly walked up closer, I could feel my own eyes swealing up.
I dropped to my knee’s in tears when my mother looked at me, her eyes said it all.
My father, the great hunter of Hailstrum, not even the greatest of evil could stop him, now lay dead beside me. I smashed the ground with my fists and looked to down the hill to the rest of the once great city, completely ablaze, soon to be rubble. Tears rushed out of my eyes as I looked to the field to the other side of me, on fire all our food was detroyed, but there, in the middle of the intense inferno, a man stood looking right at me, Flaming red hair in pure dark clothes, smiling at me.
Back to top Go down
Mark
Knight
Knight
Mark

PostSubject: Re: [Fanfic] ~Prophecy~ [Sequel to "Memories"]   [Fanfic] ~Prophecy~ [Sequel to "Memories"] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:30 am

woo great stuff tiggy you never stop writing do you lol
Back to top Go down
Tigrex_Stole_My_Hat
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Tigrex_Stole_My_Hat

PostSubject: Re: [Fanfic] ~Prophecy~ [Sequel to "Memories"]   [Fanfic] ~Prophecy~ [Sequel to "Memories"] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:50 pm

That took me a long time due to school overtaking me. Razz
I'll get another out later though.
Back to top Go down
Mark
Knight
Knight
Mark

PostSubject: Re: [Fanfic] ~Prophecy~ [Sequel to "Memories"]   [Fanfic] ~Prophecy~ [Sequel to "Memories"] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:32 pm

dang thats good to know you must really enjoy writing fanfics
Back to top Go down
Necrus
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Necrus

PostSubject: Re: [Fanfic] ~Prophecy~ [Sequel to "Memories"]   [Fanfic] ~Prophecy~ [Sequel to "Memories"] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:32 pm

The best kind of writers are the ones that never get tired of it
Back to top Go down
Mark
Knight
Knight
Mark

PostSubject: Re: [Fanfic] ~Prophecy~ [Sequel to "Memories"]   [Fanfic] ~Prophecy~ [Sequel to "Memories"] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:05 pm

lol yup your right
Back to top Go down
Tigrex_Stole_My_Hat
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Tigrex_Stole_My_Hat

PostSubject: Re: [Fanfic] ~Prophecy~ [Sequel to "Memories"]   [Fanfic] ~Prophecy~ [Sequel to "Memories"] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:17 am

Since this place is alive again, I'll post what I've written a little later.
I'm up to chapter 11.
Back to top Go down
Necrus
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Necrus

PostSubject: Re: [Fanfic] ~Prophecy~ [Sequel to "Memories"]   [Fanfic] ~Prophecy~ [Sequel to "Memories"] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:16 am

Alright, keep posting them, I don't think where is a character limit like we thought before, but then again I cannot remember...
Back to top Go down
Tigrex_Stole_My_Hat
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Tigrex_Stole_My_Hat

PostSubject: Re: [Fanfic] ~Prophecy~ [Sequel to "Memories"]   [Fanfic] ~Prophecy~ [Sequel to "Memories"] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:10 am

Things are back up and rearing to go! So I'll update all my chapters, here yeah go guys! One of many.
Chapter 8 ~ It's Been Releashed...

As quickly as I got up, the man was gone. I looked back down to the women grasping the corpse so tight. I knew from this point on that things could only get worse, but I had no idea how bad it was about to get. I said my final good bye to the deceased person that was once my father, and with that, ran down the hill into the burning town of Hailstrum.
I stopped to catch my breath, walking down the small ash filled road, the road that once held many vendors serving the city and making their small living. The fire didn’t seem to die down in the least, still ablaze as strongly as when I arrived. Crystal trying to help put out some of still ablaze houses, while I saw Daka in the distance running towards me.
“Ashe, this is to bad for wor.. Hey are you listening to me? Your glare is so fixed I’m beginning to think something terrible happened.” Daka panted.
“Hitsuzune is dead.”
The expression that hit Daka was one of sheer disgust and amazement.
“But, he was the greatest of the village, how could he die in a fire?!”
“That’s because he didn’t die in the fire, he died fighting to protect the city.” I turned to the side to see Crystal slowly walk up.
“Ashe is right, this was by no accident.” Crystal smacked her hands on her legs getting off all the ash.
“You missed some there Crystal, there's a few black spots on the tips of your finger.” Daka pointed out.
“That’s the least of our worries Daka, there is another one, another of those.. abominations that we found in the swamp.” Crystal seemed startled when these words excited out of my mouth.
“We need to leave, now.” Crystal started to walk off, to the gate of the town.
“I agree.. it’s best if we leave this place for a little bit, clear our minds and think of what we will do.”
“Wait just on.. hey WAIT! I gotta tell my par.. HEY!” Daka cursed as he ran to catch up.

We walked out into the dark desert, the shine of the ablaze city gave us the light needed to get to a safe distance. The cold sand beneath our feet was both calming and a warning to hunters that things were to nice to be safe.
“Hold up guys.. I need to take a break. It seems like my muscles are seizing up and I’m getting one killer headache.”
We sat down on the cool sand and started a fire.
“As if we hadn’t seen enough of that..” Daka sighed as Crystal laid down on the sand, the sweat on her face glistened in the shine of the small fire.
“Crystal, the black marks on her fingertips, they moved? Crystal, are you ok?” I ashed in concern.
There was no answer.
“She must have fallen asleep. Listen Ashe, I see some small Hermitaur’s off in the distance, I think we should clear those out just to be safe.”
“I agree, lets go.”
With that, both me and Daka started to job towards the small monsters, that hardly posed a threat. With the quick dancing of my silver blades, and the destructive smashes of Daka’s hammer, the Hermitaur’s were quickly taken care of.
“That seems to be the last of them.” I made one final swift slash to the small crab. I cleaned off my blades with the Anteka fur in my hunting pouch. I looked up to the star filled night sky, wishing and wishing that none of this had every happened, hoping that I could take whatever was coming.
“Ashe!” Daka yelled at me, I returned to the life at hand, tuning into the agonizing scream that was coming from behind me. Daka and I rushed back to the dimming fire, where Crystal laid there in complete and utter pain.
I fell to my knee’s trying to help her, the black spots had moved all the way up her and onto her face. Crystal clenched her teeth and was breathing heavily between yells of pain.
“For the love of God, kill me now!” She opened her eyes and screamed again, her eyes a dead yellow as she fell back down again. I tried frantically to pick her up, thinking to bring her back into the town on hopes that the small hospital wasn’t burnt down. As soon as I touched her arm I fell back from the sudden burn to my hand. It was if the blood itself was boiling.
“Crystal, Hang in there!” Despite the burning, I grabbed her and started to run back into town, but about halfway back she demanded I put her down.
It seemed as if her flesh was starting to rot, as if something was attacking the pain portion of the brain. Her yellow eyes pierced even the bravest of men, the agonizing screams were as terrifying as the roar of a Lao-Shan Lung.
“My... Box...”
Crystal let out one final scream as she slammed her head back to the ground where she laid motionless. Just as Daka let out a shout of anger, I heard a Dyamio Hermitaur surface not that far behind us.
“Quiet Daka..” I looked at him, he backed up a little.
“Ashe... Your eyes, glowing.. Emerald green...”
I slowly turned my head to the wondering crab. Just as I focused my eyes, there was a quick blast of icy wind and the crab was gone. The only remaining part was the skull of a Monoblos that it had used as a shell.
“Ashe.. I don’t know what’s going on, but look at your hand.”
I looked down to see a figuration of black spots on me left hand, the same dots, yet different from the ones that had appeared on Crystal’s hand roughly 20 minutes ago, right before her death.
Back to top Go down
Tigrex_Stole_My_Hat
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Tigrex_Stole_My_Hat

PostSubject: Re: [Fanfic] ~Prophecy~ [Sequel to "Memories"]   [Fanfic] ~Prophecy~ [Sequel to "Memories"] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:11 am

CHAPTER 9 - Yesterday; Not So Distant

“So this means the prophecy was right, this means I’m going to die?”
I looked to the motionless body of the once feared hunter Crystal. If something could take out someone so strong in a matter of minutes, I was afraid what it would do to me considering the marks were different. What was this though, was it some kind of a plague? Where did it originate from, and why haven’t I seen or heard of it until now? I thought it was possibly connected to the Fatalis we killed back in the swamp, but that wasn’t plausible. It simply didn’t make sense so I shrugged the idea off.

“Don’t even think that way Ashe, we can get you help before it kicks in. I’m still a little shaken up from what’s just happened, but lets get you back to town now... Rather what’s left of it.” Daka started to hold his arms from the cold that had taken over the desert.
“No, it’s fine. I don’t feel any different.” I replied, still staring at the empty shell.
“Well I really think.. You think I would have figured that it’s useless arguing with you by now, but very well. You want to at least tell me why your eyes are glowing then?”
“Hmm? They are?” I looked at my hand to see a reflection of green on it, “Well that’s different.”
“Hello? Are you not worried or thinking of what just happened or at least curious to why your eyes are glowing?!” Daka seemed as if he was getting restless, letting his emotions get the better of him.
“Something, just feels different that’s all.”

The both of us got up and picked up Crystal. We found some ruins off in the distance and decided we would bury the great hunter there. As we entered the cave, we found a soft and started to dig.

“This is really weird Daka, I never expected we would ever being doing this, let alone to a hunter. It just doesn’t seem right, her family should be here to say some words..” I lowered the body and placed it carefully down.
“Such is the way of life Ashe, there is nothing we can do...” Daka started to put the dirt over the body, the dirt landing and covering the once bright and wondrous hair, now seemed to have a dull glow.

We finished the burial and placed Crystal’s Tigrex helm by the grave as a sign to anybody who would pass by here, such were the rules. I sat down on the cold rocky ground, looking all around to the moss covered ruins, a giant hole in one wall. I laid back and looked to the destroyed roof, I could have swore I saw purple blood on the roof, but I figured it was just some color disfigurations.
“Song of Slumber...” How I was able to decipher what the odd markings said was beyond me, but with so much happening I figured it wasn’t any more strange then what was going on.
“You know Rei, my father, told me stories of this place. He said they fought here with your parents once, they killed a elder dragon. That one that’s purple with the long tongue? He told me that your father was the one to kill it..”
“Shut up..” I said quickly, yet viciously.
Daka stayed quiet.
“I’m sorry Ashe, I just..”
“Shush, it’s not that..” I slowly got up and snuck outside.
“Well I’ll be damned.. A Tigrex with a guy riding it..” As soon as Daka pointed this out, the guy fell down and smashed to the ground. The Tigrex turned around and started sniffing the man.
“Quickly, I’m not going to let another person die today!” I started to run across the cool, glistening sand.

I ran, ran as fast as my legs could carry me. Closer and closer to the Tigrex we got, though it seemed not to even think of us as harmful, he only kept beside the mans body laying on the ground. The moonlight reflected on him, his feet sudden caught on fire as we caught up to him, scrambling beside him, Daka trying to put out the fire.
“Hey you, hold on a second everything’s going to be ok, you hear me? Just hand on there!” I said quickly, helping him drink one of my potions.
“No.. It’s to late for me, but please listen... The village of Pokke, the plague has struck it and all is dead and destroyed..” The man coughed.
“Plague, what plague?” I asked.
“There is no name for it.. It comes whenever the darkness is destroyed... It has not been around for generations... Please, my daughter and son left the city before it hit.. To Kokoto, please find them.. tell them not to return...”
“I will do so, but don’t talk like your dying, we’ll help you... But sir, why are your eyes glowing blue?”
“Ashe I can’t put out this fire, it seems like it’s not real.”
“These eyes... They signify the abilities of a special person... One who’s capabilities are beyond others... These are the eyes of the Dragonborn and their decedents...” He coughed again and grunted in pain.
“One more question, please. This mark on your head, what does it mean?” I asked quickly, knowing he didn’t have much more time.
“It’s the seal... The price I paid for my partner here.”
“What exactly was the price?” Daka looked at his head, lacking in hair.
“It’s not what you think... I just don’t like hair..” The man laughed a little, “The price I paid.. The price was my eye sight.. I cannot see you.” A tingle went down my spine when I heard this.
“So you paid your sight to have this partner?” I looked to the Tigrex laying beside us.
“Yes, though it made me much stronger, I was no match for the emerald beast... The last thing to top it all off... If one of us dies, so does the other.. I’m sorry Roshnek..” As soon as these words left his mouth, the fire covered his head. He shouted in pain as he slowly started to disappear, phase from existence.
The Tigrex let out a growl as he burst into a inferno. Daka and I had to back up as the heat was to much for us. We backed up slowly as we saw the both of them disappear and sand be blown around.

I walked over to the site once more, bent down and picked up a necklace that was once around the mans neck.
“So he made a deal with the gods, a deal, that in return for a powerful ally, he paid a hefty price..” Daka looked up to the moonlight glowing down on us, “You have the same kind of eyes as him Ashe, does that make your a ‘Dragonborn,’ what is that even?”
“’Together, if willing to pay, will have the ability and partners to destroy the fate...’” I quoted, “This means I can make one of these deals.. This will give me the power I need to help us crush whatever is..”
“Hey now Ashe, you sure you want to make even consider that? You saw and heard the price he paid, you could lose your sight too! Besides, have more important things to think of right now, we have to find that guys kids and tell them what happened. And what about that plague, so that Fatalis we killed really did unleash it. If that’s the case, we need to find some kind of elixir that will cure it before it takes its effect.” Daka started to pant from talking so quickly without breathes.
“We best tell the survivors of Hailstrum that Pokke is out of the question to go to, if the whole place was destroyed..”

So we walked away, we started our way back to the destroyed town of Hailstrum with tons of new questions, new reasons for us to continue on our journey. What would we do now? First on the list would be to head back to town, maybe get some answers from a few survivor residents, then head to the Kokoto region and find those kids.

We entered our way into the burnt remains of Hailstrum, the fire had all been extinguished and I saw people already leaving the town.
“Quick, we need to do this quickly.” I yelled to Daka as we ran to the town square.

“Everyone, I don’t know where your traveling to but I must inform you all that the village of Pokke has suffered a mighty plague go threw and kill everyone in the town!”
I caught my breath as I heard everyone gasp, others deny the fact.
“How do you know this! How do we know your not lying?!” One person yelled.
“If he’s right, the fate of Hailstrum might suffer the sickness and die too!” Shouted another.
“I don’t know about you guys, but I’m going to Kokoto!”
“I’ll head to Fushi!”
“I’ll be off to...”
“Daka, what is this your talking about, Pokke being destroyed?” Rei, Daka’s father called from in the crowd, “Ashe, Daka, come down here and we’ll go talk, Ashe your mother is with us..”
We jumped down and started walking away towards the small burnt house Rei entered. Inside was a table, Rei sat down besides Kara, Daka’s mother. And on the other side sat my mother, looking utterly devastated.. though understandable.
“You couldn’t even stick around for me to bury him could you..”
“I’m sorry.. I had to leave..”
“Thats enough both of you, this isn’t the time or the place.” Kara slammed her fist on the table, “Now sit down boys, we need to talk.”
We did so.
“Listen , the plague, kills people, minutes.” Daka rushed.
“Calm yourself boy, talk slowly so we can understand you.”

So Daka calmed down, I sat there and along with Daka, told them what was going on. The quest to the old swamp, the Fatalis, how I obtained my scar across my eye and could still see threw it. Rika still being alive, the man in the field and Crystal’s devastating death. Up until the man with the Tigrex did they start to get curious.

“It’s happening again..” Lex said.
“Don’t even think like that Lex, Kayla died protecting us and we killed Tormad. There is nothing to happen.” Kara reassured.
“That’s not it.. The Dragonborn are re-appearing, the riders are surfacing, and the three have come.”
“Mom, what are you talking about?” I started getting confused.
“Ashe, I’m a descendent of the Dragonborn, though not getting any powers myself, I have the ability to pass the Gene down, it seems it has surfaced in you once again, but you need to promise me, promise me you’ll never make a pact!”
“You mean the man and his Tigrex..?”
“No doubtabley you saw what happened, I can’t stand losing you either.”
“Lex, your son is strong, if he and Daka killed a Fatalis on their own, you think they can look after themselves?”
“Wait a second.” Rei stated. “You said the Fatalis first took the form of a man, black hair and eyes correct?”
“Yeah, what that have to do with anything though?” Daka asked.
“What if the girl you saw in the field Ashe, you said she had red hair?”
“I could hardly make it out, but I think she might have.”
“What if she’s another? What if she is a Crimson Fatalis?” Rei got up and looked out the window, “What if there’s also a White Fatalis hiding among the world, hiding in the form of a human.”
“They’re the Keepers of Time.” I slowly said, “While at the swamp, me and Daka found a prophecy written in the wall, foretelling mine and Daka’s death, darkness over taking the world.” My mother got stomped up.
“That’s it! This has gotten to big for you! I hereby remove all privileges you have of hunting. You will stay and help rebuild this town!”
“The same goes for you Daka.” Kara stated.
“What?!” The both of us said in unison.
“And I’ll go find that mans children and give them the news of their fathers death. Rei grabbed his giant Great Sword and mounted it to his back.
“It really is happening again.” Lex said as Rei ran out the door.
Back to top Go down
Tigrex_Stole_My_Hat
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Tigrex_Stole_My_Hat

PostSubject: Re: [Fanfic] ~Prophecy~ [Sequel to "Memories"]   [Fanfic] ~Prophecy~ [Sequel to "Memories"] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:11 am

Chapter 10

“This isn’t fair!” I smashed on the table it seemed as if the roof was about to give in from it’s burnt status.
“This is for the best Ashe, I’m not about to risk anything happening to you. My decision is final.” My mothers firm eyes made contact with my own, no sense of regret at her choice.
“This is complete and utter stupidity!” Daka growled under his breath.
My own hair caught a gust and swayed as I blinked, only to see Rei holding Daka up against the wall, face to face with his son.
“You say that again boy!” Rei shouted as he held Daka tightly to the wall.
“I said you were stupid! You want me to spell it out for you?! S-T-U.”
With a loud crash the room filled with dust, nothing could be seen. The second the dust cleared I realized what had happened. Rei had pushed his own son threw the wall of the tattered building, Daka coughing as he uncovered himself from the rubble.
“You just don’t get it do you Daka! This isn’t a joke, this isn’t a recreational hunt anymore! You saw what is happening, you saw the outcome in many different ways.” Rei said with no hesitation of what he just did.
“You saw what the disease does to people, you both know the outcome of Pokke, and how gruesome it was... but that is not the only effect, and you will see that soon.” Lex quietly said.
“Then tell us, what is going on? I’m pretty sure we have a better idea then you do!” I yelled.
No one responded.
“What can we do if we sit around and not do anything? We don’t have the time to think, you said so yourself! At least me and Daka are trying to do things that will make our life worth it if we do end up dying. Isn’t that the life of a Hunter?” A single tear rolled down my eye.
Again no one responded.
“What happened to you guys? Did you really kill Tormad, because it sure looks like your a bunch of lazy ass old people to me!”
Rei shifted his foot but suddenly stoped when he met the glare of my mother.
“Rei, you used to be near indestructible from the stories I heard, and now look at yourself! You sit around and throw your kid into walls. Kara, you were the survivor of the group, the one who wouldn’t take any crap! Now look, you sit in the corner and don’t have anything to say about this? That’s hardly your character. My own mother... I know how you feel, and the same feelings have been on my heart, but dad wouldn’t have wanted us to be like this. He fought by your side for so long, both of you got hurt and barely survived encounters in this world, but it didn’t stop you. It didn’t stop any of you!”
Daka got to his feet and walked back in
“Marriage has made you all weak! Sure you had a kid, whooptie flipping do!” Daka stated as he gave his father a glare,
“We aren’t kids anymore, and we aren’t going to sit by and watch the world get destroyed just because you say so. I’m sorry if you don’t wish to fight with us, but that’s your loose, not ours.”
“Now if you’ll excuse us, we have a difference to make, we’re going to fight this if it costs us our lives. We may die, but what a better way to die then knowing you at least tried to make a difference? I’m willing to die to even try stop the oncoming death.” I swiftly turned around and started to walk out the hole in the wall that Daka made with his body.
“Ashe...” My mother called.
I didn’t want to turn around, I wanted them to think we were stronger then we really were.. but the guilt I would put on my mother if I did die without even looking at her... I couldn’t bear it.
“Yeah...?” I turned my head.
“...Don’t get yourself killed.” She smiled and threw me a piece of crumpled up paper.
“Never intended on it.” Daka and I walked out as I put the paper in my hunter’s belt.

Shaken up as we were, Daka and I made our way to the village in Kokoto, but first we would have to pass threw the mountains, and even pass Pokke. We got threw the Volcano area rather easy, other then killing the few odd Centaur that tried to cut a leg off for it’s afternoon snack.
Finally we got to, and half way up the famous Pokke Mountain.
“Do you think what we did back in Hailstrum was right Ashe? Like we really startled them I think.”
“We did what we had to do.”
“I suppose, but I still think it was a little over the to.. Hey you ok?!”
I dropped into the snow holding my hand, breathing heavily while letting out grunts of pain.
“It’s... It’s my hand.. Argh......” I uncovered my hand to see the flame shaped spots slowly rise and start to appear to my wrist line.
“We need to get you some help, and fast.. just let me...”
A large bellowing roar filled the icey cold air as a white blur jumped down to our level on the mountain. The blangonga seemed filled with a rage as he slowly approached us.
“The plague, the disease has reached him too... but he hasn’t died...” I strained to talk as Daka took a step forward with his giant hammer.
“We’ll just see how it’s affect this one then!” Daka let out a battle roar and charged towards the white and black Blangonga. Daka swung his hammer, only to hit the snow on the ground as the beast jumped into the air, and back at Daka as he ducked.
“Maybe they were right.. maybe we aren’t strong enough for this..” I reached for the paper my mother had passed me before we left. I slowly un-crumpled it.
“I don’t know if i’ll be able to pass this to you myself son, but this is a piece of something that has amazing power. I’m sure you remember what I told to you about Tormad, well this is a piece of his horn. I never knew what it would do, but I had a feeling to keep it and give it to you.”
I looked down to see a small shard, glowing a bright icy blue fall into the snow.
“I love you son, and I know you’ll grow up to be an amazing hunter and a great father. I only wish you can unlock the power of this shard.”
A tear rolled down my cheek and froze on my face as I picked up the shard.
“Argh!” I looked up to see the Blangonga smack Daka like a rag doll across the snow. His lifeless body lay face down in the snow as the Blangonga let out a roar of victory before focusing his sight on the next prey, me.
I grabbed the shard and ran towards him, he simply looked at me and hit me with his fist. I went flying threw the air, the shard knocked out of my hand. I reached for as I flew the air and over the ledge. I managed to grab the shard, but then realized I was falling. Luckily for my I only fell a short height and landed on the snow. I was happy to see that I had lost the Blangonga because I broke my arm on the fall. Anger filled my heart the second I remembered Daka’s motionless body.
“This isn’t fair! So many people have died! Daka, why couldn’t you have just ran away and let me die... Father why did you have to die, I’m so lost and don’t know what to do!” I screamed, hoping someone would hear me despite being in deaths icy grasp as the Blangonga landed behind me.
“Just wait.. please I mean you no harm I was just passing threw..” I slowly backed up, finding myself on another ledge, but much higher.
I grasped the shard in my hand, wishing all this would just go away, that I could return to the days of hunting with Daka and Rika when we were so young.
The blangonga snarled as it began to move forward towards me, picking up speed. The beast lept into the air at me.
“No!” I yelled as the pain shot back to my hand and arm.
The shard shot out a blinding light as my arm burned in utter pain, it felt as if a large blunt needle was being stuck into my arm. I shouted in pain and threw my hand forward.
A large explosion emitted as I covered my eyes, a explosion mixed of fire and ice. I felt the pain stop a little as I uncovered my eyes, uncovered my eyes to a horrific sight.

“th...Thats impossible!” I stuttered as I stared.
There, my arm held the Blangonga by it’s massive tooth, held it still as it tried to charge me. It wasn’t my arm though, no, this was the arm of a dragon. My left arm was covered in light blue scales, scales that covered all the way to my fingertips, with sharp nails at the end and spikes jutting out from the ends of my knuckles. An eerie blue flame was releasing itself from my arm.
“This... This can’t be happening, where’s my arm, where’s the spots!”
“Stop your insignificant blabber and finish it!” I heard the most demonic sounding voice I had ever heard, a sound that made my feet tremble and my heart drop.
“Use my strength, throw him off the cliff!”
I didn’t know what was going on, so I slowly got off my knee’s and onto my feet, still holding the huge monster at bay.
“Stop hesitating!” Something clicked inside me, I picked the Blangonga up over my shoulders and threw it over the cliff. I dropped back onto my knee’s to give my trembling feet a break.
“Who are you, and why is my arm gone...” I panted as the screams on the Blangonga fell distant the further it fell, fell to it’s icy coffin.
Back to top Go down
Tigrex_Stole_My_Hat
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Tigrex_Stole_My_Hat

PostSubject: Re: [Fanfic] ~Prophecy~ [Sequel to "Memories"]   [Fanfic] ~Prophecy~ [Sequel to "Memories"] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:12 am

Chapter 11. Starting afresh.

"It's been awhile since I've heard the calm, yet trembling voice of a Miki..."
“whh... What are you, what happened...” I said, grabbing my inflamed arm.
“You really are pathetic.. you can’t even remember.” The darkening voice got stronger as I looked upon my arm, an arm that was once human. I tore my hunters bag up and wrapped it around my arm as I piered over the edge of the cliff.
“Well shit, looks like I’m stuck, alright voice how are we going to get out of this?”
“Such a sudden change in attitude, well thi...”
“Hey just *bleep* and tell me how we’re going to get off here ok?”
“Such impatience... You are going to need to learn some respect for me..”
“Listen if your not going to help me, my best bet is to simple jump off and kill myself, and you.” I Threatened as I leaned over the snowy edge.

I looked behind to see a image, a image I could never forget. There before me, stood a shadow of the once mighty dragon, his shattered horn.
“Such impatience... You are going to need to learn some respect for me..”
“Listen if you’re not going to help me, my best bet is to simple jump off and kill myself, and you.” I Threatened as I leaned over the snowy edge.”
“Silence mortal, stop your insencent foolishness and listen for a second!” The voice bellowed within me, I looked down once again.
“Your call...” I slowly fell over the edge.

“You really are insane aren’t you, you’ve just killed us both!”
“Silence moral, all is fine.” I mocked.
I fell faster, the icey cold wind freezing my skin, the shards of ice cutting. I quickly turned around and shoved my newly aquired arm into the side of the mountain. Surprisingly no pain came as I started to slow a little. I looked and quick launched myself from the wall as I landed on the ground...
“Comfy, no?”
“You.. You....” The voice went quiet.
“Finally, some peace and quiet.” I got off the corpse of the Blangonga and started walking,.

So my next objective.. I had a choice to either search for Daka or continue on. As much as I wanted to go and find Daka, I knew that he would be fine on his own, so I continued on to the grassy hills of Kokoto in search of the children. Past the snowy mountains, threw the over-grown jungle, out into the brightness of the Kokoto fields. I found myself staring towards the giant wooden gate of the Kokoto village.

“LIIIIIIIIIINE UP!” A man shouted from the top of the hill, a large rumble followed.
“State your business!” I quickly found myself the target for nearly 30 bowmen, ready to kill at a moments notice.
“Woah, wait! I’m only here to find a couple of children for a man!”
“There are no children here, they were all killed a week ago, by a man that had the same description as you! Give me one reason not to kill you now.”
“I’m here to find the children of a Tigrex rider!”

As I felt the words leave my mouth, a sharp pain hit my arm. I looked to see an arrow sticking out.
“Sorry boss, my finger slipped.” He was quickly kicked by the ones beside him.
“Tigrex rider you say...” The captain seemed to get a look of interest, “Let him in.”
I walked into the walls of Kokoto while taking the arrow out of my arm. As the guards came down the I saw the face of the man that had the slippery finger. He slowly walked by in a straight line and I quickly punched him. He fell down crying in pain, holding his crotch. I paid no attention and continued on with the guard captain.

“The house is right over there sir, and please be careful.” With that the captain turned and left, so I walked to the door and knocked.
“What the hell do you want.” A man stood roughly 6’ tall, short black hair. Medium build, yet very threatening.
“If I may come in, I carry news of your father.”
“You can take your news and shove it up your ass.” With that, he slammed the door in my face.
It opened again.
“I must apologize for my brother.. things have happened around here lately and we’re both kind of sceptical of strangers.” A girl, long white hair stood at the door. She was quite pretty, and I already felt the words in my head start to stutter and sound stupid. I shock them off quickly.
“I hate to be the one to bring you this... Your father is dead.”
“I know.. He told us he wouldn’t be coming back, how long ago did he pass?”
“A couple of days ago in the desert. His Tigrex was also absorbed in flames.”
“I told him never to get into that pact, I TOLD HIM!”
“Hey...”
“I’m sorry, please come in... Let me get you a drink for your troubles.”

I entered the house, it seemed as if everything was unpacked.
“Your father said you were just traveling here.. You decided to stay?”
“I refuse to head back to that small town of Pokke, there was nothing to do.” The guy said as I walked in.
“It was for the best... a plague has covered Pokke. Destroying it.” I saw a glare in the guys eyes towards me.
The girl dropped the cups she was holding, I looked to see if I could help. Before I knew it, I was pinned to the wall by the guy.
“You come into my house and spread these lies of my fathers death, and now you say my home town has been destroyed, along with my mother and little sister!?” He quickly punched me in my gut.”
“Durian stop it!”
“Stay out of it Akeisha!”
“Let me go...”
“You think I’m going to be easy on you, just because your out of town?!” He tightened his grip.
“Listen, something happened on my way over, that I really don’t want you to see.”
“Yeah? Like what yeah panzie?”
I grabbed his wrist with my arm and started to squeeze.
“Ha, what’s so special about your hand?” He mocked.
I didn’t understand why my arm was back to normal, hours ago it was covered in dragonscales and glowed like fire.
“Durian, let him down so I can go.” Akeisha yelled.
He slowly let me down with a confused face, looking towards his sister,
“Going where?”
“I’m going with Ashe, to where ever he is going.. I can’t stand sitting around and doing nothing anymore!”
“You can’t go with him, you don’t even know him!”
“He came all the way from the desert to tell us about our father, I’m sure he isn’t bad... besides, he is kind of cute...”
“That’s it, I’m coming too.” I glanced to Akeisha as she looked at me. I quickly turned away.

A series of furious knocks came from the door.
“What is it now...” Durian got up to check the door. He opened the door to get pushed aside by a man, he looked into the main room.
“Everyone must leave now an.... Ashe?! What are you doing here?!”
“Colm? What are you doing here, what’s going on?”
“No time to explain, you need to get out of here now!”
“But I ju...” I was interrupted by a quick earthquake, followed by a roar that took the roof right off the house.
I looked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Fanfic] ~Prophecy~ [Sequel to "Memories"]   [Fanfic] ~Prophecy~ [Sequel to "Memories"] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Fanfic] ~Prophecy~ [Sequel to "Memories"]
Page 1 of 1