.: Ashes of Kokoto :. (AoK)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Image by Liam) .:. We strive to teach new hunters the basics, and turn experienced hunters into masters, to improve ourselves beyond the limit and normal standards

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
.: AoK :.

Index

Forum Rules

Gallery
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Gallery
The PSP Custom Theme Thread Empty

The PSP Custom Theme Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sigurd
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Sigurd

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: The PSP Custom Theme Thread   The PSP Custom Theme Thread Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:11 am

PSP Custom Themes
If you know how to make these, then please feel free to post them here

To use:
Place the .ptf file in "ms0:/ PSP/ Theme/" on your memory stick via usb cable, after safely disconnecting from your comp. Go to the "Theme Settings" under "Settings" located on your PSP's XMB, then select the first option, which is "Theme", then find your new custom theme on the list!

Here is some themes that I made so far.
(these pics are sized to match the screen of your psp, so feel free to use them without switching your XMB theme if you want)

The PSP Custom Theme Thread Whitefatabackground

>Download<

The PSP Custom Theme Thread Prinnybackground2

>Download<

I'm finding this to be both fun and useful, as it is good practice for the new RPG game in the works.

I will make a theme tut later, but if you don't want to wait for that, you can always google "PSP Custom Theme Tutorial", as I did, and find all you need.

©️ Copyright 2009 Ryan Yurisich:
Do claim as your own! Users that have downloaded, may alter as they see fit, but may not redistribute and can only be hosted at "ashes.darkbb.com" and no other website, unless written permission is given. Upon downloading, you agree to these terms.

Images and Sprites, belong to Capcom and Nippon Ichi Software, respectively.
Back to top Go down
Necrus
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Necrus

Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: The PSP Custom Theme Thread   The PSP Custom Theme Thread Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:33 am

Good tutorial, I'd say Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,114938

The PSP Custom Theme Thread
Page 1 of 1