.: Ashes of Kokoto :. (AoK)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Image by Liam) .:. We strive to teach new hunters the basics, and turn experienced hunters into masters, to improve ourselves beyond the limit and normal standards

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
.: AoK :.

Index

Forum Rules

Gallery
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Gallery
Resistance: Retribution Empty

Resistance: Retribution

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark
Knight
Knight
Mark

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Resistance: Retribution   Resistance: Retribution Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:15 pm

I have played the demo and it is just great ,amazing easy controls really fun great choice of guns cool secondary gun abilitys and graphics arepretty good and i have heard that online gameplay is great so game looks great overall it comes out march 17 it has infra so thats a benefit no more xlink kai Razz to bad i dont have wireless interent source >.< but for you guys that do people have made clans and it could be a fun addition and maybe overall boost the psps online capabilities now that you have to sign on using a psn username they can control hackers by viewing there scores in there games and ban the impossible so have any of you tried the game planning on getting it?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxLtMarkxX
JosHCorpuz85
Newcomer
Newcomer

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Retribution   Resistance: Retribution Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:00 pm

I have it...the gameplay is typical...syphon filter: dark mirror is better because in resistance, you can carry multiple guns..which is pretty unrealistic(the whole game is unrealistic.LOL) I would still recommend syphon filter.
Back to top Go down
http://joshcorpuz85.deviantart.com
Necrus
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Necrus

Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Retribution   Resistance: Retribution Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:02 am

hmm, never even played the series before
Back to top Go down
http://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,114938
Sigurd
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Sigurd

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Retribution   Resistance: Retribution Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:26 am

Its a solid game, I recommend the multiplayer =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Retribution   Resistance: Retribution Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resistance: Retribution
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.: Ashes of Kokoto :. (AoK) :: Forum :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: