.: Ashes of Kokoto :. (AoK)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Image by Liam) .:. We strive to teach new hunters the basics, and turn experienced hunters into masters, to improve ourselves beyond the limit and normal standards

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
.: AoK :.

Index

Forum Rules

Gallery
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Gallery
Jokes, Riddles, and Stories - Post them here! Empty

Jokes, Riddles, and Stories - Post them here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Necrus
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Necrus

Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Jokes, Riddles, and Stories - Post them here! Empty
PostSubject: Jokes, Riddles, and Stories - Post them here!   Jokes, Riddles, and Stories - Post them here! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:08 pm

Post your best jokes, clever riddles, and greatest stories here to share study

I'd ask that no one get offended by anything said on these forums, we can only allow racist/sexist jokes as long as no one gets offended
If you are offended by something said here, please let me or another Admin and we can erase the post and notify the poster
- but please, take it lightly Cool

Riddle (posted by Necrus): Feed me food and I will grow, feed me water and I will die - what am I?
Click the white box for answer...
Spoiler:

Riddle (posted by Necrus): I have a home, but I never sleep, I have a heart that never beats. I can take one man's home and build another, and I love to play games with my many brothers. I am a king among fools - who am I?
Click the white box for answer...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,114938

Jokes, Riddles, and Stories - Post them here!
Page 1 of 1