.: Ashes of Kokoto :. (AoK)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Image by Liam) .:. We strive to teach new hunters the basics, and turn experienced hunters into masters, to improve ourselves beyond the limit and normal standards

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
.: AoK :.

Index

Forum Rules

Gallery
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Gallery
Ryan is a soldier? Empty

Ryan is a soldier?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saha
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Saha

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Ryan is a soldier? Empty
PostSubject: Ryan is a soldier?   Ryan is a soldier? Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:25 am

Save him?

Anyway, I took my time to create this topic to say what is going on with me.
No, I'm not dead, not that I know of at least.
Anyway, I have not been that active lately because I have no computer.
Yeaop, my crappy computer has finally come to an end.
You are asking "How the hell is the guy writing this? Omg he is not telling the truth!
Well, I stole a laptop, I currently have 5 stars with me, one more and the tanks will be after me.
Now that I think about it, i won't be able to write much if that happens...
So yes, I'm currently looking to buy a new one, good enough to run Phantasy star online blue burst and you will say "Omg stop talking about that game! lrn2othergamesouthere" Nope.
Being able to get a computer good enough to run that game, will have the basics i need.
Hopefully that won't take long, unless some random tank decides to shoot me for fun.

Oh and Ryan, I think we should need to think more about the team name, I have some ideas, but I won't say yet.
Also, Mark is scared because he doesn't know what the hell is going on with MHI, I already told him that I'm not in it anymore, but that's it. Tell him what is going on if you have time.
Also, nice work with the guide, I'm really happy about it.
Also, nice work in the work you are working on, the rpg.
Also, also also also also also......
Back to top Go down
Sigurd
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Sigurd

Number of posts : 126

Ryan is a soldier? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan is a soldier?   Ryan is a soldier? Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:20 am

Thanks, I'm already done G rank, I just need to do the low and the high ranks

Sorry to hear about your comp Saha Sad
(I take it your living in the GTA, universe while you're gone?)

and I will do my best, for the team, as always =D
Back to top Go down
Saha
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Saha

Number of posts : 91

Ryan is a soldier? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan is a soldier?   Ryan is a soldier? Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:50 pm

I don't have the computer I want yet, but I have one at the moment, the problem is that a sister's friend gave it to us for some time, so I don't know for how long I will be able to come and go, so long it looks like I will stay for a long time, but without being able to play anything, since this computer is even more old than the one I had.

I'll explain to Mark what is going on.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ryan is a soldier? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan is a soldier?   Ryan is a soldier? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryan is a soldier?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.: Ashes of Kokoto :. (AoK) :: Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: