.: Ashes of Kokoto :. (AoK)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Image by Liam) .:. We strive to teach new hunters the basics, and turn experienced hunters into masters, to improve ourselves beyond the limit and normal standards

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
.: AoK :.

Index

Forum Rules

Gallery
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Gallery
When this game comes out.... Empty

When this game comes out....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jmo1link
Page
Page
Jmo1link

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: When this game comes out....   When this game comes out.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:53 pm

I'm going to be making videos Very Happy so the videos from me will continue thanks to my a/v splitter and EasyCap, meaning MHI vids will continue in tri Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtbe.com/user/jmo1link
Mark
Knight
Knight
Mark

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: When this game comes out....   When this game comes out.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:56 pm

kool i cant make videos off my screen so i guess ill be playing with you if i want to be in a video i cant wait for tri to come out ill be able to dig my wii out of the mountains of dust and play it :p
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxLtMarkxX
Necrus
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Necrus

Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: When this game comes out....   When this game comes out.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:46 am

Well I hope so, why wouldn't we make videos for it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,114938
Saha
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Saha

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: When this game comes out....   When this game comes out.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:53 pm

I'll try to find out the way to do it of course =).
Back to top Go down
Necrus
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Necrus

PostSubject: Re: When this game comes out....   When this game comes out.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:14 am

We have a long time to wait before we have the chance to do any of that... for now focus on 2nd G and Freedom 2 videos, and it'd be a fun idea to try and download free trials of really good movie editors and play around with that
Back to top Go down
Saha
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Saha

PostSubject: Re: When this game comes out....   When this game comes out.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:49 pm

In a few days we'll have to focus in unite anyway, that will keep me entertained until tri for sure.
Back to top Go down
Mark
Knight
Knight
Mark

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: When this game comes out....   When this game comes out.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:18 am

but saha why? isnt unite the same exact this as mhp2g and lik you accomplished like everything lol like me why are you so hiped about unite am i missing something?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxLtMarkxX
Saha
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Saha

PostSubject: Re: When this game comes out....   When this game comes out.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:16 am

I'm going to kai a lot, not for the fact that I will everything again, but because I'll be able to help out, and I'll pick some people that worth it.
Back to top Go down
Necrus
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Necrus

PostSubject: Re: When this game comes out....   When this game comes out.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:53 am

Sounds like a plan, I think my internet connection is starting to give away for some reason and hopefully the nighboors will catch on to my dad stealing internet so they can kick us from their network and we'll be forced to get our own ... because I KNOW we can easily afford it too
Back to top Go down
Saha
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Saha

PostSubject: Re: When this game comes out....   When this game comes out.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:07 pm

Necrus wrote:
Sounds like a plan, I think my internet connection is starting to give away for some reason and hopefully the nighboors will catch on to my dad stealing internet so they can kick us from their network and we'll be forced to get our own ... because I KNOW we can easily afford it too
Hahaha any other person would say that would be bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When this game comes out....   When this game comes out.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When this game comes out....
Page 1 of 1