.: Ashes of Kokoto :. (AoK)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Image by Liam) .:. We strive to teach new hunters the basics, and turn experienced hunters into masters, to improve ourselves beyond the limit and normal standards

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
.: AoK :.

Index

Forum Rules

Gallery
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Gallery
Naked Naruga in 8 mins 17...now i gotta try and make a vid :( Empty

Naked Naruga in 8 mins 17...now i gotta try and make a vid :(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bothamliam
Squire
Squire
bothamliam

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Naked Naruga in 8 mins 17...now i gotta try and make a vid :(   Naked Naruga in 8 mins 17...now i gotta try and make a vid :( Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:01 pm

Ok so i wasnt completely naked, i brought barrage piercing...OK so it was meant to be SSP, BUT I CHOSE THE WRONG ONE *cries*

I'm gonna be attempting to make a video of thsi later, fucking christ i was lucky, I used 2 max potions, and 3 megas ( in only brought 7 with me...forgot to restock after last q ), one energy drink, a shock trap, and 4 whetstones. Not to mention, i took my LAST max potion, ran over to it, stabbed it, and it died. i used a Max, my LAST ONE, when it only needed 1 more hit to kill ._.

Kitty was bombing it for me, i tell you what, with all the bomb damage up, bomb size up skills etc, kitty pwns naruga Kept stealing my flinches >_< Still, it saved my ass a few times ( ie when taking 2 of my pots, kitty bomb stopped me getting splattered )

Here, picsssss:
Naked Naruga in 8 mins 17...now i gotta try and make a vid :( Snap028-2
Naked Naruga in 8 mins 17...now i gotta try and make a vid :( Snap029-1
Naked Naruga in 8 mins 17...now i gotta try and make a vid :( Snap030-1
Naked Naruga in 8 mins 17...now i gotta try and make a vid :( Snap032-1
Naked Naruga in 8 mins 17...now i gotta try and make a vid :( Snap031-1
Back to top Go down
BurlyNate
Page
Page
BurlyNate

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Naked Naruga in 8 mins 17...now i gotta try and make a vid :(   Naked Naruga in 8 mins 17...now i gotta try and make a vid :( Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:06 pm

is that german?
Back to top Go down
bothamliam
Squire
Squire
bothamliam

PostSubject: Re: Naked Naruga in 8 mins 17...now i gotta try and make a vid :(   Naked Naruga in 8 mins 17...now i gotta try and make a vid :( Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:10 pm

Yup.
Back to top Go down
BurlyNate
Page
Page
BurlyNate

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Naked Naruga in 8 mins 17...now i gotta try and make a vid :(   Naked Naruga in 8 mins 17...now i gotta try and make a vid :( Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:12 pm

good job, I don't think I would be able to do that

Mega Potion looks like Mega Tank lol
Back to top Go down
bothamliam
Squire
Squire
bothamliam

PostSubject: Re: Naked Naruga in 8 mins 17...now i gotta try and make a vid :(   Naked Naruga in 8 mins 17...now i gotta try and make a vid :( Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:14 pm

Haha, yeah i see what you mean >_<. Problem is i want to make a video of it, but as I've proved to myself several times in the past, whenever i try to record something it all goes to shit. Hopefully I'll manage it just this once though, that would be very very nice.
Back to top Go down
Necrus
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Necrus

Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Naked Naruga in 8 mins 17...now i gotta try and make a vid :(   Naked Naruga in 8 mins 17...now i gotta try and make a vid :( Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:35 pm

Maybe you could record the hunt this time around, I've never tried to hunt anything without armor before but I think I could give it a try

Great hunting through, a lot of people seem to have trouble with the Naruga, but after a while you begin to understand it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,114938
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naked Naruga in 8 mins 17...now i gotta try and make a vid :(   Naked Naruga in 8 mins 17...now i gotta try and make a vid :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naked Naruga in 8 mins 17...now i gotta try and make a vid :(
Page 1 of 1