.: Ashes of Kokoto :. (AoK)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Image by Liam) .:. We strive to teach new hunters the basics, and turn experienced hunters into masters, to improve ourselves beyond the limit and normal standards

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
.: AoK :.

Index

Forum Rules

Gallery
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Gallery
Left 4 Dead Empty

Left 4 Dead

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Necrus
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Necrus

Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Left 4 Dead Empty
PostSubject: Left 4 Dead   Left 4 Dead Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:20 am

I played this zombie survival game recently and I was very impressed, it even had the same half-life engine Valve is so famous for, I haven't got to play it much, but from what I have played it was both tense and fast paced, it plays as a typical zombie horror movie would

I don't have an Xbox, so I may get it for PC, but I'd completely recommend this for any zombie fan, or fan of the half-life engine Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,114938
Razull
Squire
Squire
Razull

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Left 4 Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead   Left 4 Dead Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:10 am

Big update coming to the game soon, with the new Survival Mode and the addition of the other two maps to Versus.

Survival mode is one big, endless finale, with the winner being whoever lives the longest.
Back to top Go down
Necrus
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Lord of Kokoto (Admin)
Necrus

Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Left 4 Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead   Left 4 Dead Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:15 am

I like the sound of Survivor Mode, makes me wish I had the game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,114938
Mark
Knight
Knight
Mark

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Left 4 Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead   Left 4 Dead Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:10 pm

i own the game for 360 and it was probably one of the better zombie games i have played it was amazing and iyou really have to work as a team and stay oin track and stick together that is probably why i liked it so much (my xbox got red ring sigh gotta hate xbox) that is why i took a break off of mh a while ago because igot that game and xbox well it was fun while it lasted Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxLtMarkxX
Sponsored content

Left 4 Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead   Left 4 Dead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Left 4 Dead
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.: Ashes of Kokoto :. (AoK) :: Forum :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: